Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Four Week Suspension of Eric Dierker

Ken,

I rarely agree with WXW, but in this case I must.  It seems that
when certain cliques do not like what an individual has to say, they
attack by calling for suspension of the poster.  This is true on all
sides of an issue.

Personalities differ and so do posting styles.  The GA is the last
place where posters should be penalized for passionate
statements of position.  For many individuals, it seems to be the
only place left to voice their frustration at being excluded from
ICANN processes and are demanding a voice.

I, personally, do not care for some of Erics rants.  OTOH, I will
strongly advocate his right to them.  To me, much of it is noice and
could be so much less verbose.  OTOH, it is his style.  My
suggestion to those who do not like these posts or who resent the
style, use yoru filtering techniques to avoid them.  This is not a
"private" list.  It is open to the public.  Let's deal with it.  His posts
are not off topic as he is discussing domain names and the public.

Leah

~ Leah G ~