Re: [ga] [ga-rules] Mailing List Management

Mr. Lovell,

I find your complete avoidance of the rule of law here remarkable.  Have you ever even
bothered to read our rules.  You epitomize that which you criticize.
This post reminds me of the guy who goes fishing and laughs at all the others as he
holds up his 13 inch bass and says "can't you guys catch anything" then his buddy
looks at him and says "the throw back limit is 16 inches."  Well Mr. Lovell before you
go casting aspersions check the rules of engagement!

Bueno!