Re: [ga] [ga-rules] Mailing List Management

Mr. Corliss,

Are you just oblivious to the fact that the rules do not allow for any of this?
You operate as though whatever you think is a good idea is dandy.  Well good
buddy look at the rules read them, they are in your native tongue.  There is no
provision for any of this, it is "illegal" pursuant to the rule which illegally
put you in your place.  Are you just oblivious?  Would you suggest one rule that
allows you to act in the manner you are advocating?  This is outrageous!!  No
one man is doing more to discredit our GA.  Danny please get a handle on this
person.  Do I have to appeal to the NC and BoD??  I just reread this post again
and am even more dismayed!  This is truly wonderland.  We discovered in the
WG-Review how destrcutive this type of behavoir is, it is killing any progress.

Sincerely bummed