Re: [ga] GA-REVIEW & Other Mailing Lists

This is really important to get right and we must understand that the lists
are wrong and innappropriate until we amend our rules to allow for them.
As it stands we have no authority to create working groups or "sublists".
This is not a matter of little consequence.  In order to correct the lists
we must build our foundation to make them "legal", then the correct amount
and style of lists will follow.

Why our chairs are ignoring this is quite troublesome.  I am as crazy and
wild and questioning of authority as the next person, but I don't hold
office.  These "officers", if they have any job, it is to keep us
compliance with our jown rules, and right now we do not even resemble our
rules.

Eric