[ga] finally we have a direct connection

There is a direct link between the control against the real dotBIZ the
attempted manipulation of ccTLDs and our rights as dotcommoners. Look
here real close ladies and gents when I speak of dotcommoners I do not
speak of my whitebread so. cal. kids, I speak of shoe shine boys (20s
supporting families in So.E. Asia) I speak of soon to be AFNIC supported
hawkers in the SubSahara.  I speak of my 80 and 90 plus parents. (yea
even I was born and adopted). Goodness I speak of doctors who saved my
son's life and children who need help in the Sudan.

Call me noise! I am sick of the reference to noise!  This is The DNSO
and it is the GA.  You smarter than thou folks just jump back or get
slammed. Brett and Froomkin you insult us when you refer to our noise!
Can't you just for one second back up us ignoramants?  I know most of us
are stupid and ignorant of this ether world but come on, who do you
represent if we were gone?  We write our mother and we await word from
our college students away from home and you bad ass intellectuals mess
with our lives and make us worry about collisions.
There are thousand and thousands of small businesses throughout the worl
that feed their families based on ecommerce and you guys bounce around
armagedon like it was part of your business.

Joanna's hard work on the "privacy for me campaign" has met with not
real support. And we worry some more.  Mr. Morfin seemed to care but was
hammered.  Mr Williams had some Ideas and was exciled. Corliss lied
about his intentions and is glorified.  I sure hope that the silent
majority soon speaks up.

dotBIZ has us worried sick.  The APNIC contract is cause for insecurity
and I do not addrees the others.

Damnit you people don't you realize that the people making this work
could not bare to see the reality of your decision makers' facade.  If
ISPs told their clients just how bad it was they would all go back to
printed media.

I am declaring a call to harms.  After the NetSol debacle let them
worry.

Sincerely,

maybe nelodramatic but you tecnointellectuals better start loving the
users!!!