Re: [ga] finally we have a direct connection

ERic and all,

  I have enforced my privacy rights vigorously on more than one occasion.
When and if I feel the need to do so again, I shall.  I suggest that others
do so as well.  I am a well known advocate of personal privacy, for many
obvious reasons.  I shall continue to be so.

  It is fairly obvious that Joanna's position is broadly excepted in the
EU, and among a growing number of US citizens in various venues,
not just Whois data, BTW.  The medical industry is also facing this
issue as well...

Eric Deicer wrote:

> There is a direct link between the control against the real dotBIZ the
> attempted manipulation of ccTLDs and our rights as dotcommoners. Look
> here real close ladies and gents when I speak of dotcommoners I do not
> speak of my whitebread so. cal. kids, I speak of shoe shine boys (20s
> supporting families in So.E. Asia) I speak of soon to be AFNIC supported
> hawkers in the SubSahara.  I speak of my 80 and 90 plus parents. (yea
> even I was born and adopted). Goodness I speak of doctors who saved my
> son's life and children who need help in the Sudan.
>
> Call me noise! I am sick of the reference to noise!  This is The DNSO
> and it is the GA.  You smarter than thou folks just jump back or get
> slammed. Brett and Froomkin you insult us when you refer to our noise!
> Can't you just for one second back up us ignoramants?  I know most of us
> are stupid and ignorant of this ether world but come on, who do you
> represent if we were gone?  We write our mother and we await word from
> our college students away from home and you bad ass intellectuals mess
> with our lives and make us worry about collisions.
> There are thousand and thousands of small businesses throughout the worl
> that feed their families based on ecommerce and you guys bounce around
> armagedon like it was part of your business.
>
> Joanna's hard work on the "privacy for me campaign" has met with not
> real support. And we worry some more.  Mr. Morfin seemed to care but was
> hammered.  Mr Williams had some Ideas and was exciled. Corliss lied
> about his intentions and is glorified.  I sure hope that the silent
> majority soon speaks up.
>
> dotBIZ has us worried sick.  The APNIC contract is cause for insecurity
> and I do not addrees the others.
>
> Damnit you people don't you realize that the people making this work
> could not bare to see the reality of your decision makers' facade.  If
> ISPs told their clients just how bad it was they would all go back to
> printed media.
>
> I am declaring a call to harms.  After the NetSol debacle let them
> worry.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> maybe nelodramatic but you tecnointellectuals better start loving the
> users!!!

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827