[ga] Re: [ga-roots] Briefing Paper

  • To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [ga-roots] Briefing Paper
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 20:21:36 -0700
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

Danny and all,

  This looks pretty good with respect to concerns with potential
collisions
within a specific Name Space(s).  However there are some other
relevant and related issues dealing with Registrar violations and stated
violations with respect to pre-registration of Domain Names
in .BIZ and .INFO, with additional concerns of registrars under
an contractual agreement with ICANN and approved by the DOC,
such as register.com, bulkregister.com, Tocows.com, ect in
improperly transferring registrant Domain names such as E.Com
to another registrant improperly.

babybows.com wrote:

> Not having noticed anyone else yet responding to the Names Council request
> for a "Briefing Paper", I have myself prepared such a paper which may be
> read at the following URL:  http://www.babybows.com/briefing.htm
>
> I would appreciate it if the experts in this group can point me to any
> errors before the document is formally submitted.
>
> Best regards,
> Danny Younger
> GA Chair
>
> --
> This message was passed to you via the ga-roots@dnso.org list.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827