Re: [ga] Blending Top-down and Bottoms-up

Well I tried hard to find a reason to attack this whole idea and therefor avoid
doing any serious work, then I put it up that it may create some conflicts with
projects I am working on, then I told our CEO it would take way to much time, after
being shot down on all of these I guess I have no more excuses.  Well if Danny
knowing full well what a pain I am wants my involvement he can have it. At your
service Mr. Chair.

Sincerely,
Eric