Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Four Week Suspension of Eric Dierker

Darryl and all assembly members,

 I certainly agree that professionalism should be upheld.  In that vain
I would suggest that to do that it starts with yourself, and/or each
individual.  Some of you attributions below are incorrect and do not
provide the archived links to verify your own attribution of them, very
unprofessional!

Dassa wrote:

> [...]

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827