Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Four Week Suspension of Eric Dierker

May we please put this bad boy header thread to bed.  I will briefly state the
points it raised and considered and direct the thoughts elsewhere.

Many of my posts contain language which some find offensive.

Many of my posts attack the people that have opposing positions to mine.

The Monitor(s) were well within the given rules to suspend me.

Mr. Corliss granted me clemency in the name of the Chair.

I again apologize that my words may have offended any person.

Censorship in any form is wrong.

We want and need order on this list to get our work done.

For all interested in furthering this matter in any regard they should go to
our RULES list where I have posted two alternative methods to adapt the rules.
I certainly invite any lambasting of me and my posts there, where we can turn
them into useful examples of how to and how not to.

Thank you for your contributions to this thread, with grace will contribute to
higher learning and understanding between us all.

Sincerely,
Eric