Re: [ga] [Admin from List Monitors] Eric Dierker's posting rights

I must chime in here and say that I agree with Leah's assessment and
recommendation.

I found the posts referenced to be within the bounds of propriety, albeit
rather histrionic at some points.  I formally request that the committee
reconsider their position vis a vis Mr. Dierker.  Granted, the violation
of the number of posts is a warranted reminder, nonetheless, I cannot
agree with the suspension decision.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos