RE: [ga] [Admin from List Monitors] Eric Dierker's posting rights

> The list monitors have decided to suspend Eric Dierker's
> posting rights for four weeks, beginning today (Monday,
> 18 June) until Monday, 16 July.
>
> We have received several complaints about postings by
> Eric Dierker; our decision is based on the personal attacks
> and insults in
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02563.html and
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02077.html as well

In any other list I would have said this was a joke. The 2nd post listed
contains NOTHING like a 'personal attack' or an 'insult'.

The first post was edgy and written with passion but I do not see any
personal attacks or insults.

For those that are curious crony means "A longtime close friend or
companion." according to my dictionary, pray tell, is this an insult?

No wonder most people think that this Assembly is a joke. I went away for 4
days come back to 300+ messages of which about 10 had any value.

Steven Heath
Councillor, Internet Society of NZ (.nz ccTLD Manager)

PS I do not know Eric, never emailed him direct nor he I.