[ga] [Admin from List Monitors] Eric Dierker's posting rights

The list monitors have decided to suspend Eric Dierker's
posting rights for four weeks, beginning today (Monday,
18 June) until Monday, 16 July.

We have received several complaints about postings by
Eric Dierker; our decision is based on the personal attacks
and insults in
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02563.html and
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02077.html as well
as the breach of the posting limit on two successive days:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02551.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02552.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02556.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02563.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02571.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02574.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02577.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02580.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02588.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02589.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02604.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02605.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02622.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02623.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02625.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg02626.html

The GA posting rules are laid down in
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules.html:

- The messages must be relevant to the business of the GA
- The messages must observe a minimum of decorum, including:
  - Not indulging in personal attacks, insults or slander
  - Not using offensive language
- If the GA Chair or a list monitor asks for a limit to the number
  of posts per person per day, this must be respected
- The size of messages should be kept reasonable (there should be
  a VERY good reason to send a message of more than 10 Kbytes).

The time of the suspension has been doubled since Eric
Dierker has already received a two week suspension in May.
This decision may be appealed to the GA Chair.

DNSO Secretariat
(on behalf of the List Monitors)