[ga] Re: Jumping Up Every Five Minutes

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:58:48 -0800, William X Walsh wrote:

> This is not the place for the alt.root community to use as a
> PR or promotion forum.  It is inappropriate, and off topic.

Hi William

Rules of order for the mailing lists of the General Assembly of the DNSO
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules-v0.4.html

The following rules apply to content of messages on the GA list:
- The messages must be relevant to the business of the GA

Your proper course of action should you consider a post off topic is to lodge
a complaint with the List Monitor through [ga-abuse].  I believe you know
this.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss