Re[2]: [ga] Verisign: ".com/net not a necessity" replying to anti-trust concerns of WLS

Can we keep the alt.root spam to a minimum please?

Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>
--

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer