Re: [ga] Consumer/Registrant Protection Consitituency

"William S. Lovell" wrote:

> I think you need to clarify by saying something like "ICANN internal
> policy formulation bodies and functions."

In deference to your savvy Bill, how about the following arrangement:

Mission:  To effect and ensure the recognition, representation, and input of
Individual Registrants of Domain Names as bona fide stakeholders in the Domain
Name System (DNS), through an established and direct voice in all policy
formulation bodies and functions of the ICANN."

I think this wording makes it pretty clear that the policy "bodies and
functions" referred to are those of the ICANN.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos