Re: [ga] Consumer/Registrant Protection Consitituency

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001 23:32:16 -0700, "William S. Lovell"
<wsl@cerebalaw.com> wrote:

>I've seen you and Jefsey and Steven Heath (I think) and
>others wrestling over the name of the constituency, and
>again I see the alphabet soup a'cookin' on the stove.  Why
>not KISS and just call it "Registrants?"  That avoids the
>"consumers" problem, the question of whether a registrant
>is an owner or a holder, and a lot of others, methinks. :-)

I quite like this idea - solves a lot of problems.

As Joop said we could call it "Individual Registrants" or we could
just call it "Registrants" and specify in the fine print individuals
only.

DPF
--
david@farrar.com