Re: [ga] Consumer/Registrant Protection Consitituency

IMHO, Erica, Bill, DPF, Roeland and Joop, naming the things by their name
is the easiest way to be understood. I am very glad  (my assistant asked me
why I shouted "Great!") of Joop's response. For a long we have supported
the DNH/O wording not to "betray" Joop effort. But obviously the word
Registrant is the correct one.

Now, also the reason of my shout is that Registrants is

- no more individual (so we may have the support of amazon.com) yet we may
additionally qualify them by type of problem (example: when you register a
single DN you relate through a graphic interface, when you register
thousands you relate through a message template).

- a clear reponse. The DNSO *must* include:
   - Registrants
   - ccTLD
   - gTLD
   - Registrars

- in having Joop adopting a function related approach we separate the
problem of registration and the problem of holdership by a small/individual
organization. Hence we may propose both:

   - Registrant Constituancy with (as the BC) an SME and propably an
Individual committee (DNSO/RC/I)
   - the Individual Constituency in the @large SO

I am very gral that eventually we may reach what should be a consensus
among IDNHers.
Jefsey