Re: [ga] Consumer/Registrant Protection Consitituency

> I quite like this idea - solves a lot of problems.
>
> As Joop said we could call it "Individual Registrants" or we could
> just call it "Registrants" and specify in the fine print individuals
> only.

Lets go with this then -
As I understand it, it would then be necessary to specify that membership is
open to 'natural persons' who are domain name registrants.

Can we move on to discuss the broad objectives of the proposed constituency
and funding issues?

erica