Re: [ga] Consumer/Registrant Protection Consitituency

Dear Sotiris,
could you translate that into basic English please?  :-)
Is that very different from "representing the Registrants at the DNSO".
1- as you may know every DN is subject to the same contract, signed
     the same way by an unique individual name.
2- a support organisation is not a Justice Court. It is a cooperative
     effort to produce policy statements.
3- there are chances that the DNSO becomes an independent body
     with a contract with the ICANN. So whatever the result it will be
     no part of the ICANN.
Cheers.
Jefsey