[ga-abuse]

RE: [ga-abuse] Summary of outstanding complaints

Harald,

I would pass a general warning on the offenders and a recommandation to
stick to the rules.
The rationale is that we are still in the process of consolidating the new
administration after the elections, and sanctions now could be criticised
more than before.
You can think also of an amnesty by the new elected Chair.
For sure I would like to hear his opinion before taking actions.

Roberto