Re: [ga] Eric's silly games

I politely and as a friend challenge this notion;

I put it to this list that i will give a MacDonalds certificate to the needing
child of the winner's choice in any country, MacDonalds because they are every
where, to the winner of my game.

We have four serious issues going on right now;

1.  The versign contracts,

2.  Privacy,

3.  ICANNs' exceptance of us (the GA) as a legitimate force of representation
of the White paper goals.

4. The IANA contract - or the contract with the USG taking over the function

I know this is unfair to newbies, but the rules are no on list request for
help.  You are graded upon your positive statements replying to a previous
post, conspiring is allowed, you can cheat and bring in a new issue if it is
of substance.  Anything personal in response is a DSQ. (disqualification) You
can reply in your native non-English tongue but you have to supply a link to a
translation engine.
Remember it is the positive endorser and contributor who wins.

I think Danny and Patrick should be the judges, after the election of course.
You have 24 hours and postings are to be judged harshly if they hung around to
the end.

Before you hate this think about the powerful outreach and healing effect it
can have,  we have to start behaving in a positive way and what better way, I
can hardly wait for a positive post from my freind Mr. Walsh, i will finish it
with great aplomb and win hands down