[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Complaint Procedures

Hi All

Do you really think it is wise to accept complaints from anybody on the list
about anybody else on the list?

I can guarantee, right now and without checking first, that I can go through a
certain person's postings and find 10 insults or innuendos in TWO or THREE days
of postings.  Really.  If I tried hard I could keep somebody banned forever.

Perhaps it's better, and easier, if we confine ourselves to complaints made by
the person aggrieved.  If they don't take offence then it's not much of a
problem.

At least unless the words are known to be offensive to everyone !!!

Thoughts?

Regards
Patrick Corliss