Re: [ga] ICANN benefits

Ah give me a break,

The UDRP does not give any credence to over two hundred years of American and
before that English Jurisprudence.  The UDRP does not take into account the
international standard of categories. Sun for one is sun for all, and that is
worthless.
The UDRP is a license to Hijack, plain and simple and it is by history a deal with
the IP group so that they ICANN could get away with deals like Versign without
debating against the power of the IP lawyers, Why else did they not weigh in
against it. Does this tie in with the WHOIS violations, you bet it does! Same group
same quiet.

Don't get me wrong I have filed for and gotten trademarks but this is different.
If someone wants to debate, protection for the purpose of promoting
entreprenueralism, I am good to go but this is not the case.  It creates the exact
opposite.