Re: [ga] I want to be on the Inclusivbe Name Space SIG ML

Geez!

Well, everyone knows that I really do refrain from paying any attention to
your payrolled nonsense,  but I'm going to clarify something for you Dave,
so read very, very, carefully ok?

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Dave Crocker wrote:

> There is no "inclusive" namespace.

Then you are blind.

> What you are suggesting is that folks who have been independently running
> their own namespace should be given power to restrict ICANN's namespace.

It's not ICANN's namespace. It's mine. And it's every other commercial
provider's and subscriber's. We built it. We OWN it.

> That's not an "inclusive" namespace, it is restrictive, by virtue of
> restricting ICANN's choices over the namespace for which it has
responsibility.

ICANN is a pretender.