Re: [wg-c] Eureka?

>NSI: "There is a risk that a failure to achieve consensus among the various
>groups which are now informally administering the Internet could result in the
>disruption of Internet operations, the inability of any user to communicate
>with another user or otherwise utilize the Internet or the delay of
>infrastructure improvements necessary to the maintenance and expansion of the
>Internet."
>
>         How can NSI take its 5.2 million customers elsewhere consistent
>with its
>recognition that there must be the consensus referred to above?

Hi David,

This seems to infer a potential ICANN disruption.
After all, we have had a fairly stable Internet for
a long time without ICANN.

I'm confident that NSIRegistry will continue to
maintain stable COM zone file service that will meet the
needs of the 64 current and slated registrars plus
CORE's 61 members.

Of course, with 18,937,485 DNS zones out there - give or
take a few - there is always going to be some instability.

In an uncertain world, it's nice to know that NSI will
continue to be there.

--tony