Re: [wg-c] Faisability question about so called "brand" gTLDs

Elisabeth:
Your arguments do apply to chartered TLDs. But they do
not necessarily apply to "branded" gTLDs. Many of the
names some of the registries are interested in,
such as "web" and "zone" and "arts," are pretty generic.

--
m i l t o n   m u e l l e r // m u e l l e r @ s y r . e d u
syracuse university          http://istweb.syr.edu/~mueller/