Re: [wg-c] Eureka?

I have apologized to Chris Ambler.
Back to the merits of the controversy:
 1.We are still waiting for a explanation of what NSI plans to do when
it takes its 5.2 million customers elsewhere. You say it's a "metaphor".
For what?  You suggested the superroot. If you have a further
explanation, is it consistent with ICANN's well-thought out plan for a
consensus based organization of the address, protocol and domain name
functions, or does it assume the destruction of ICANN?
2. NSI has done everything in its power to block the successful
implementation of the shared registry tests, including unreasonable
charges for its services, an unreasonably burdensome agreement with the
registrars, and the attempt, from which it was forced to back down by US
government pressure, to establish a proprietary "yellow pages" which
would have greatly increased its competitive advantage.
3. We all know that NSI wants to see ICANN fail. It is clearly in NSI's
financial interest to bring this about. Assuming there is some rational
basis for NSI's statment of taking 5.2 million customers elsewhere, can
this basis be explained in some way that is consistent with the survival
of ICANN, or is it simply a manoeuvre to hasten ICANN's failure?