RE: [wg-c] Eureka?

SuperRoot isn't just Ambler and Fenello, you'll notice that Higgs
registered the domain in the first place and Simon operates it. Also,
SuperRoot isn't the only one on the horizon either. DNSO.NET is looking
into this also, using silghtly different distribution technology. Karl
Auerbach and I have also been discussing multi-part root systems, since
the San Jose Names Council meeting., 25Jul99.

I've said all along that there is a good chance that the legacy root
won't be the only root. The seed has been planted because of fear and
uncertainty and a whopping break-down of trust. The more often that
trust gets betrayed, the more appealing and acceptable alternative
solutions become. This isn't a threat, just an observation of human
nature. One that continuously gets discounted, by many, in this crowd.