Re: [ga] Consumer/Registrant Protection Consitituency

Actually Bill, it puts me in the position of ratifying the claim of the rightful
policy making body *within* ICANN, by that I mean the DNSO and its NC, along with the
rowdy bunch in the GA.  All of which, I think, is not so far from what the ICANN
Bylaws and all the rest of the verbiage/claptrap <take your pick> purport anyway...

If we're going to get the ship to harbour, we're going to have to navigate Bill.
Choose your point of reference folks. ("astronaut" = starsailor Gk., was always one
of my favourite concepts as a child.  There's a whole cybersky to choose from...)

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
                ...dotophile