Re: [ga] Re: [ga-abuse] [Monitor & Chair] Reminder and Final Warnings: Sims,Dierker, Field, Fleming

Kristy McKee wrote:

>This was obviously sent in error.
>
>Jim Fleming has not posted more than five messages per day to the GA's
>censored list.
>
>I apologize to Mr. Fleming for Mr. Alexander's oversight.

To my count, we have the following between 13:55:32 and 21:00:41 (UTC-5) of
Friday 2002-08-16:

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc10/msg03436.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc10/msg03438.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc10/msg03440.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc10/msg03446.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc10/msg03447.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc10/msg03449.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc10/msg03450.html

Incidentally, about the other complaint of Kristy:
>Alexander,
>
>You are completely out of control.
>
>If you are going to threaten to remove Mr. Baptistas rights; then you
>better follow through with Joe Sims, Kent Crispin, etc.

I did not see a post from Kent in ages, so this time he should be considered
innocent.
Maybe he has thought of posting an abusive message, but he did not ;>)

As for Mr. Sims, no matter how shocking his posting has been (at least to me
it was), if it was the only one for which there has been a complaint to the
List Monitor it warranted a warning, which is exactly what Alexander has
done.

This said, I would not mind seeing apologies from Joe Sims and further
contribution of his on the list.

Now, can we all engage ourselves to keep more decorum, before this whole
matter gets out of hand?
(and possibly avoid shooting the list monitor every time he does something,
in particular when he is acting in conformance with the rules, like in these
cases)

Thanks
Roberto