[ga] Re: "ICANN's purpose is to serve the public interest." ??

Can you point to the positive, pro-active, actions that Karl has taken since elected to the Board ?

Has Karl prepared a proposed budget for next year ?

When was the last time Karl was in the ICANN offices and reviewed the employee time records ?

Despite a Directors disagreements with an organization, they still have to bear full responsibility for
their actions from the day they become a Director to the day they are no longer a Director.

It appears as though ICANN will clean house and get new Directors and new Staff. In order to
attract quality Directors and Staff, revenues have to be arranged to support payment of quality people.
It makes no sense to have Directors who are never in the ICANN offices. It makes no sense to
have Staff who do not report to work, or report on their progress. The Directors have (or had)
a fiduciary responsibility to make it all happen...has that happened ?

Jim Fleming
2002:[IPv4]:000X:03DB:...IPv8 is closer than you think...
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt