Re: [ga] RE: "The reform committee continues to refine its proposals..." [resend]

Well, the "new ICANN" as you described it, just plain sucks!

Friday, August 16, 2002, 9:00:41 PM, Jim Fleming <JimFleming@ameritech.net> wrote:
> [...]

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----