Re: [ga] RE: At-Large Supporting Organization

----- Original Message -----
From: <DannyYounger@cs.com>

> I consider this team to be sufficiently representative, well-credentialed,
> and eminently capable of reaching a wise decision after a year's worth of
> sustained effort.  The Board asked for a recommendation, and received a
> recommendation -- to create a Supporting Organization for the At-large.
>
> In my view, I believe that it is now time for the Board to articulate why the
> recommendation of its own hand-selected committee of experts is "unwise".
> --

Danny,

This may be the reason...

http://www.opendemocracy.net/forum/document_details.asp?CatID=12&DocID=1704
Esther Dyson
"Users do know what they want - if they know enough to think about it."
=======

You may know what you want, but that apparently disqualifies you. You are able to think
for yourself. You do not need other people to decide what TLDs you can select. You do
not need people with advanced degrees to tell you that .COOP is better than .WEB. In
short, you do not need the services that ICANN provides. Apparently, tens of millions of
people do need those services, otherwise they would not be paying money for them...right ?

Jim Fleming
2002:[IPv4]:000X:03DB:...IPv8 is closer than you think...
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt