Re: [ga] ICANN reimbourse $75,000 to GAC for GAC Secretariat

Perhaps you have hit the nail on the head.

We here in the South-western US use the term unleaded for many pejorative
diminutive ideas including sex, brains, work ability and morality.  Somehow this
rings true in that ICANN is located here.