Re: [wg-c] position papers

At 00:32 11-10-1999 -0400, Jonathan Weinberg wrote:
>  It's important that the views expressed in the position papers
>reflect the views held by members of the WG: to the extent that you feel
>that none of the position papers reflects your own views, please consider
>writing a new one (but let me know *immediately*, b/c time is short).

Dear Jonathan:

Any chance that they could be posted (perhaps they already are:-{ )  I'd
rather not receive any more wg-c email than necessary.

That said, I was happy to see Tony's statistics.  I don't know how he did
it, but I thank him for doing so.  I must admit that I was unable to read
all the postings when there were so many each day.  That plus the fact that
Jane and I moved our apartment right in the midst of things.

When I *could* find the time over the weekend, I read what I could and
answered those which I felt required answering.  Thus, my weekend postings
exceeded two per day.

I did not see, therefore did not read the message requesting a max of two
per day.  It was a part of the problem Dave Crocker was writing about, the
noise level exceeded the signal level by quite a bit.  I wrote the
following "signature" with that in mind.

Or, as one friend wrote, "We fill in the background until the foreground
goes underground".

My one posting today;-}

Regards, BobC

BTW, it would have been helpful if Tony had included zeros in his daily
posting statistics.  Mine might have read like this:

Robert F. Connelly <rconnell@psi-japan.com>
      (3,11,4,1,3,0,0,0,0,0,5,2,1,4,0,0,0,0,0,9,2,2,4,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,9,4,2,2,
(3,11,4,1,3,0,0,0,0,0,5,2,1,4,0,0,0,0,0,9,2,2,4,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,9,4,2,2,1,0,0,
0,0,0,0,5,2,4,
      3,1,5,1,2,5)

Robert's Rule of Problems.

(The sum of Hypothetical situations/The sum of Real problems)>=10

(c) Robert F. Connelly, 1999
Quotation, with attribution, authorised without written request;-)