[wg-c] Milton Mueller's Approach

Greetings to the list:

I am in substantial agreement with Milton Mueller's market-oriented
philosophy, and consequently I consider his approach (Friday October 8) to
be the best so far. From my experience in spectrum assignments and other
places where artificial scarcities are used to justify élites and reduce
social, political and economic competition, I have concluded that no public
policy should contemplate creating scarcities where none need to exist.
Timothy Denton, BA, BCL
Telecom and Internet Law and Policy
37 Heney Street, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1N 5V6
phone 613-789-5397 - fax 613-789-5398
<http://www.tmdenton.com>
tmdenton@magma.ca