RE: [wg-c] position papers

	It seems to me that the drafter of a position paper should be able to
solicit support for his paper from whomever he or she chooses; there are
lots of intelligent and knowledgable people in the world who aren't members
of this WG.  At the same time, if a drafter decides to attach the names of
people who *aren't* members of the WG to his or her position paper, the
paper should make that fact clear, so as to avoid any confusion about the
nature of the support.

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
co-chair, WG-C