[wg-c] position papers

	By my count, wg-c has received position papers from Craig Simon (back on
Sept. 28), Milton Mueller, Kent Crispin, Roeland Meyer, Caroline Chicoine,
and me.  Please let me know if that list isn't accurate.  In addition, Eric
Brunner has told me that he expects to have a position paper out tomorrow
(Monday).  I strongly encourage each of you to figure out if you can join
one (or more) of these position papers as signatories; remember that the
position papers will be published as part of the WG-C interim report.  If
it seems to you that you'd be willing to join a position paper if only the
author made certain changes, let the author know; he or she may be willing
to oblige.  It's important that the views expressed in the position papers
reflect the views held by members of the WG: to the extent that you feel
that none of the position papers reflects your own views, please consider
writing a new one (but let me know *immediately*, b/c time is short).

	Thanks

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
co-chair, WG-C