[wg-c] position papers

Well, time is passing, so let's do this:

	Every position-paper drafter who wants his or her position paper included
as part of the WG-C interim report should submit a final version to me by
the end of Monday, along with the names of signatories (and a notation, as
to each, whether he or she is a member of the WG).

	My inclination, right now, is that the interim report (incorporating the
position papers) should be a plain text document, given that (1) that would
simplify distribution of the document for public comment; and (2) all but
one of the eight people who've sent position papers to the list submitted
them as text documents in any event.  Roeland, can you live with this?
Javier -- your thoughts?  Does anybody else have strong feelings?

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
co-chair, WG-C
weinberg@msen.com