Re: [ga] At-Large

Denise Michel ALSC wrote:

>Jamie,
>
>The "at-large.org effort" is led by the At-Large Organizing Committee (ALOC)
>whose members are selected by At-Large organizations, such as
>Icannatlarge.com with which you are involved.

This is not an accurate statement.  The ALOC is ld by Denise Michel and
Esther Dyson.  Denise Michel has NOT allowed for any *real* input into
her efforts, and she has refused to disclose her budget/expenditure
details (much like ICANN with respect to K. Auerbach's suit).  Now, she
and E. Dyson want to raise funds for ICANN via the ALOC.

Furthermore, the overall scope and representativeness of the
organizations involved in the ALOC is highly questionable.  As far as I
know, myself and Satyajit Gupta as representatives for icannatlarge.com
on the ALOC are the only members of the selfsame ALOC who are elected
represenatives of our organization.  The rest of the "organizations"
involved in the ALOC lack any evidence of elections for their
representation (at least as far as I was able to determine).  I invite
Denise Michel to assert otherwise, as I'm sure she will try.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos