Re: [ga] At-Large

Denise and all stakeholders or interested parties,

  This to me anyway sounds/reads allot like the ALOC is the REAL
At-Large, and ICANNATLARGE.COM or other similar efforts/orgs
are mearly/simply just adjuncts/chapters of/to the ALOC.  I am fairly
sure that this is not what the stakeholders/users support of otherwise
have in mind for an AT-Large membership structure to represent
their interests/stake...

Denise Michel ALSC wrote:

> Jamie,
>
> The "at-large.org effort" is led by the At-Large Organizing Committee (ALOC)
> whose members are selected by At-Large organizations, such as
> Icannatlarge.com with which you are involved.  Each organization can, if
> they choose, hold elections for their representatives on the ALOC.  The ALOC
> has made several decisions since it was created a month and a half ago and
> they are reflected on the website (www.at-large.org).
>
> Denise Michel
> coordinator@at-large.org

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827