[ga] At-Large

Jefsey,

I did not receive a request from you or from germany@large to join the
At-Large Organizing effort. Perhaps there was an error in the registration
form script?  As noted on our website (www.at-large.org), all organizations
that involve and represent individual Internet users on issues that fall
within ICANN's mission, and meet the criteria listed below, are encouraged
to become an "At-Large Structure."  Please indicate your interest by sending
me an email at coordinator@at-large.org.

Thanks.
Denise

At-Large Structures should:

- Meet general criteria of openness, participation, and self-sustainability
- Engage in outreach to, and education of, individual Internet users about
ICANN and ICANN issues
- Involve individual Internet users, aggregate views, and identify relevant
Internet user priorities
- Solicit the opinions of their members on these issues
- Work with other ICANN stakeholders to address issues and develop positions
on Internet policy issues that fall within ICANN's mission.

Re: [ga] Re: news from bucharest: at large exists again