Re: [ga] Re: news from bucharest: at large exists again

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 00:12:37 +0200, you wrote:

>On 18:41 27/06/02, James Love said:
>>   It will be easy to get your organization included in the at-large.org
>> thing.
>
>to date, france@large, the only specificly @large oriented incorporate
>organization I know of and germany@large are not quoted for Europe.
>
>But ISOC and ISOC, but not all the ISOC, are quoted. Are there good and bad
>ISOC ?

Simply, there are ISOC Chapters (and other orgs) who answered the ALSC call
for support, then were recontacted by Denise Michel after the creation of
the ALOC, and then accepted to take part in it; these, I believe, are the
organizations that currently compose the ALOC (Denise, of course, will
correct me if I'm wrong). I think that if any organization which can
reasonably represent individual Internet users contacts Denise and asks to
be part of the ALOC, it will be included.
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola     <vb@vitaminic.net>    Ph. +39 011 23381220

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.