Re: [ga] Grace and Redemption

Someone coined this phrase for a domain name registration concept.
It is dead wrong. And should not be used.
Grace and Redemption are matters not earned but given.
Registration and continuing registration must be earned by diligence.
Any suggestion of a fail safe method is not of this world.
While JFC's suggestion is honourable it is idealistic and non pragmatic.
WXW's is cut-throat and cold and should recognize some compassion (for
the stupid).

Within this mix we find a perfect compromise.
Give the dummies something, but let the higher of the species compete.
Do not allow monopoly but allow free competition to obtain results.
Herein lies vitality and ultimate success of the game.

Jeffs and Joes comments demand attention.  Our respect for human
endeavour should not
be mired in mollycoddling of imbeciles for we hurt our work in this
regard.
But alas we are a world of taking care of the feeble and should provide
some safeguards.

Eric