Re: [ga] Grace and Redemption

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, John Berryhill Ph.D. J.D. wrote:

> > Personal Responsibility.
>
> Mr. Walsh is correct.   Some people simply are beyond help, and those people
> who use an email address based on the domain name itself as the contact email
> address for the domain are dumb beyond any assistance that can be provided by
> any policy.
>
> No matter what is done, people will lose domain names due to their own
> mismanagement, and will seek to blame others for what they have done to
> themselves.

I disagree.  I think it depend on how you look at it - operations.  In a
trully free internet - i.e. anything but the ICANN/USG dog and pony show -
one can associate with a group of people who want permanency in their
email contact addresses and for a tld speciically for that purpose - and
they can run it themselved on a purly volunteer basis.  After all - our
devoted god and saviour jon postel ran it by himself before he handed
control over to the doc/icann goons.

love and kisses
from joe and enza