Re: [ga] At-Large
- To: Kristy McKee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [ga] At-Large
- From: Thomas Roessler <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 15:34:17 +0200
- Cc: Karl Auerbach <karl@CaveBear.com>, Denise Michel ALSC <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, jefsey <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mail-Followup-To: Kristy McKee <email@example.com>,Karl Auerbach <karl@CaveBear.com>,Denise Michel ALSC <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com,jefsey <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.1i
On 2002-07-03 08:03:40 -0500, Kristy McKee wrote:
>I'm wondering, Denise, why none of the At-Large Participants have
>ever been notified about anything since the first election. You
>are yours are truly taking advantage of the lack of free time most
>participants deal with by continuing to change the rules,
>invitations, and by not including everyone who went out of their
>way to be included. Change your evil ways, you are transparent.
Although some will probably take this as the reason for the next
black helicopter theory: I don't believe that describing Denise's
efforts as "evil ways" is appropriate in any way, Kristy. She's not
omnipotent - so she's most likely not able to get everything done
within ICANN which she'd like to. What she's doing is not about
some ideal (like Karl's membership ideas), but about the things
which are feasible within the current ICANN framework.
There's really no reason at all to assume that Denise is acting in
Thomas Roessler http://log.does-not-exist.org/
This message was passed to you via the email@example.com list.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html