Re: [ga] At-Large

On 15:34 03/07/02, Thomas Roessler said:
>There's really no reason at all to assume that Denise is acting in
>bad faith.

  I agree here. This is why we need to know and understand her. This is why
I asked her her loyalties. She has taken much weight in the @large issue
and yet we do not know anything from her own views. The only thing we can
assume is that she shares views with the ALSC, ie positions which have been
disapproved both by the @large community and by the BoD (I accept that was
on different grounds and that we may have different definition of the
@large community).

Also, she is paid by Esther through the ICANN. Does that mean that she
shares with Esther or only reports to Stuart. I know it is not easy for her
(the reason why this mail is not sent to her, so she may abstain) but I
think that nevertheless it would be easier for her if we known.

jfc