Re: [ga] At-Large

On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> ...  What she's doing is not about
> some ideal (like Karl's membership ideas), but about the things
> which are feasible within the current ICANN framework.

A fully empowered, fully voting, at-large is quite feasible within ICANN.

I can spend less than one dollar (US) and buy a share in Worldcom.  And
that share gives me a right to vote and to obtain an annual statement
from the company and to have other important rights.  And these rights
exist as long as I own that share and as long as the company exists.

If Worldcom - and every other public company - can do this, then so can
ICANN.

What we have here is a lack of will, not a lack of feasibility.

		--karl--