Re: [ga] At-Large

Kristy,

Perhaps we had a defunct email address for you, but Kent is stating the
truth. After the At-Large election, at the start of the At-Large Study
Committee's (ALSC's) work, an e-mail was sent to ICANN's 143,789 member
"At-Large election mailing list" inviting people to "opt-in" to the ALSC's
email announcement list by registering for the list via email or the website
(www.atlargestudy.org).  E-mail notices and solicitations for input were
periodically sent to the "ALSC announce list, " which included nearly 6,000
subscribers. Additional e-mails were sent to potentially interested
organizations and individuals, including previous members of the Membership
Advisory Committee and the Membership Implementation Task Force, At-Large
candidates, leaders of ICANN's Supporting Organizations and constituencies,
and managers of relevant research efforts and websites.

When the recent At-Large organizing efforts were launched after the Accra
Board meeting, an email was sent to the ALSC announce list notifiying people
of the efforts and of the creation of a new "information clearinghhouse"
website (www.at-large.org).  All of the names on the ALSC announce list have
been included in the "At-large.org announce list" (unless people sent us an
unsubscribe notice).  If you would like to receive announcements on
At-Large, you can send an email to coordinator@at-large.org with the subject
"Subcribe" or you can sign-up via the website.

Denise Michel
coordinator@at-large.org